Monday 3 September 2012

Leisure to do list for 2012-2013

I decided to do a selective leisure to do lists for the 2012-2013 winter seasons in Oman. I am not sure me and my family will be able to tick all of these but we will try our best. I also plan to come back with some short blogs on the travel ones. Let's see how it goes...

Travel:
  • sniff the air above 3000 meters on Jebel Shams - details
  • stay overnight at a local family at a traditional home in the interior - no details yet
  • visit the lost village of  As Sab in Wadi An Nakhur - details
  • dive at the Daymaniat Island - details
  • go fishing with a local fishermen in Al Jerry Village, Musandam - no details yet
  • drive up Wadi Ghul and climb to the top of the "Grand Canyon of Arabia" - details
  • get some pampering in Zighi Bay Six Senses hotel - details
Sports:
  • complete my first (sprint) triathlon (750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run) - details
  • bike up the Col of Al Amirat serpentine - details
  • tennis once a week - in JAS
  • soccer once a week (provided my colleges are not too lazy to join) - in Bowsher at the lamp round about
  • some yoga and stretching once a week - details
I could go on, but better to commit for something that is achievable. What would your list be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment